Free St. Pattys Day Shirt with $250 Order

99Discovery

Adventurer
As if watching your Ashcroft CDL shifter install video while trying to setup and install my old D1 shifter wasn't enough torture (realizing how easy I could have had it had I just ponied up and purchased the Ashcroft from you guys), now you dangle a free shirt that I also could have qualified for.

Oh well, on this and other Rover forums I've talked up the Ashcroft shifter and your video, so hopefully there are half-a-dozen would-have-had D1 shifter Disco owners who now have a free shirt and an Ashcroft linkage by learning from my mistake.

:(.

Nice promotion!

Fivespddisco

Supporting Sponsor
As if watching your Ashcroft CDL shifter install video while trying to setup and install my old D1 shifter wasn't enough torture (realizing how easy I could have had it had I just ponied up and purchased the Ashcroft from you guys), now you dangle a free shirt that I also could have qualified for.

Oh well, on this and other Rover forums I've talked up the Ashcroft shifter and your video, so hopefully there are half-a-dozen would-have-had D1 shifter Disco owners who now have a free shirt and an Ashcroft linkage by learning from my mistake.

:(.

Nice promotion!

Thank you for the support !
We will do another shirt soon .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven

Members online