Freespirit Recreation Roof Top Tent Group Buy

Hello Everyone!

This Group Buy Is For Freespirit Recreation Roof Top Tents.
FSR has the only Mossy Oak licensed roof top tent on the market and has quite a few innovative RTT designs and color schemes as well.

The initial goal is 15 tents for 15% off any of the below tents/annexes

Once we have reached 30 orders, participants of this group buy receive the following additional products:
- A Free Zamp Power Pack ($179 Value)
- A Zamp 4 Led Light Bar Kit ($199 Value)

This group buy will be on multiple forums so the total number to receive the freebies will not be solely based off this forum but rather all participants in all the forums.

Feel free to ask any questions related to this group buy below.

Freespirit Recreation - FSR Series Roof Top Tent - $895 Starting Price
rtt-coffee-ivory-orange-01.jpg

Freespirit Recreation - Adventure Series Roof Top Tent - $1295 Starting Price
unspecified-6.jpeg

Free spirit Recreation - Extreme Series Roof Top Tent - $1495 Starting Price

20160623_095204.jpg

Last edited:

vs_jk

Did anything ever come of this group buy? I just put in my order for the Adventure Series 55 Roof Top Tent before seeing this thread. If the group buy is still on, is it possible to get the group buy pricing? Thanks

purdytj

seeker
They have some very good deals on hardshell tents right now with FREE shipping: https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/sgd/5964920824.html

Early spring sale on our Freespirit Recreation fiberglass hardshell rtt ! These are brand new and ready to go travel anywhere your vehicle is gonna take ya ! we have two sizes starting at 49" and going to 57" . All of our RTT are a true 4 season rip stop material. As a extra bonus we are throwing in a 7x7 annex that is gonna zip to the top of the lid to give you a nice changing area and some extra space to keep gear dry or to get out of weather . The retail price on the 57" x 84" is 2795$ and on sale for 1795$ and our 49"x 84" is 2595$ and on sale for 1595$ We are doin FREE SHIPPING on any of our RTT , between the annex the shipping and discount , you are saving 1800$

cell on Craigslist link

Lenny

They have some very good deals on hardshell tents right now with FREE shipping: https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/sgd/5964920824.html

Early spring sale on our Freespirit Recreation fiberglass hardshell rtt ! These are brand new and ready to go travel anywhere your vehicle is gonna take ya ! we have two sizes starting at 49" and going to 57" . All of our RTT are a true 4 season rip stop material. As a extra bonus we are throwing in a 7x7 annex that is gonna zip to the top of the lid to give you a nice changing area and some extra space to keep gear dry or to get out of weather . The retail price on the 57" x 84" is 2795$ and on sale for 1795$ and our 49"x 84" is 2595$ and on sale for 1595$ We are doin FREE SHIPPING on any of our RTT , between the annex the shipping and discount , you are saving 1800$

cell on Craigslist link

Interesting, those hardshell tents from the craigslist ad are not on their regular website. I would love one of those. Great price too.

purdytj

seeker
Interesting, those hardshell tents from the craigslist ad are not on their regular website. I would love one of those. Great price too.

I noticed that about the website also. The only place I saw a hardshell clam shell style tent on the website is in the back left corner of a showroom photo on a white expedition trailer.

vs_jk

The group buy has been over for a while it turns out. However, they have a current free shipping deal. Which means the total price comes out to roughly the same as the group buy. So, I went ahead and ordered the Adventure Series 55. Looking forward to giving it a go this spring!

sternebrau

I noticed that about the website also. The only place I saw a hardshell clam shell style tent on the website is in the back left corner of a showroom photo on a white expedition trailer.

Looks like the one being sold on CL is an FSR branded version of this Chinese one: https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Light-weight-rooftop-tent-for-sale_60528857397.html

There's another image of this tent on FSR's website under the Customer Gallery: https://www.gofsr.com/customer-gallery/

Still seems like a pretty good deal considering you don't have to risk buying direct from Alibaba, and you get an annex and 1 year warranty from FSR. I'm certainly considering this tent...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333