FS: 1966 M416 offroad conversion trailer (Oregon) Can deliver to MOAB

vegan_jeeper

www.offroadvegan.com
Imagine going on a camping trip where you have plenty of room in the Jeep. Where you can have a trailer packed and ready to go each weekend of the Summer.

I am selling my latest project trailer, a 1966 M416 US Army trailer that has been converted into an off-road /expedition trailer. This trailer has never been offroad (plan was for this Summer). The build just completed.

Build Summary:
- New 3500# Axle w/electric brakes & spring over axle conversion
- 35x12.50x16" Cooper Discoverer mud terrain tires (in a 5x5 bolt pattern to match Jeep JK)
- 4' tongue extension w/offroad, tri-axis coupler
- Custom steel lid with roof top tent supports and 2x250lb gas struts
- Original Jeep CJ tailgate
- Custom diamond plate fenders and nerf bars
- Custom rear bumper with receiver and LED tail lights
- New 8-pin trailer wiring system installed
- Drop down tongue jack
- Shovel and axe, with mounts
- Various tie down and winch points welded
- Fresh paint
- TENT NOT INCLUDED.

The plan for this trailer was a Summer of camping and offroading. However our plans have changed. I would love this trailer to go to someone that will take it off on some great camping adventures! This would tow great behind a Jeep, FJ, full size truck, or van. Empty weight is only 950 pounds and it drives like a charm on the highway.

This trailer was just tested in Tillamook State Forest and completed many trails with no issues and handled amazingly!

All fabrication, installs, and welding was done by Trail Dust Trailers of Boring, Oregon.

The interior is unfinished. This allows you to configure it however you wish (ARB slide outs, etc). Only needs your paint or bedliner.

I am firm on this price as I have made some substantial investments in this trailer.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Scott

Screen Shot 2014-04-20 at 9.06.22 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2014-04-20 at 9.04.21 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2014-04-20 at 9.08.13 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2014-04-20 at 9.07.06 PM.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven