FS: 1988 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62

blue dog

Adventurer
color me shocked this awesome rig is still for sale. The 60/62 series is the perfect size adventure vehicle, and with the gm power plant in her , she must be fun to drive. I wish you the best and hate to see you have to reduce the price for such a well put together vehicle.
If it was in the cards, i would be on this like white on rice.
List it on ebay with a minimum reserve of 20k and see what happens.

SALE PENDING

Thanks for the Kind words guys.

I am a bit surprised as well but it turns out not too many people have the cash lying around, which I understand. Craigslist found tons of potentials though.

SALE PENDING

jason77

Adventurer
Just now saw this for the first time. PLEASE let me know if the sale falls through. This rig would look really nice with me behind the wheel.

edit: I know I'm new to posting on this forum, but I've been "notyourmomslx450" on several other sites for years, so you can see what I've been up to. Definitely not just a web wheeler.

Last edited:

Advo

Wow, fully jealous. Great work BlueCruiser88. I'm sure you'll miss it.

Can I hijack and ask where you got the rocker switch covers? Example "Left Alley Light" and "Rear Roof Lights"?

Last edited:
SOLD

Truck has been SOLD

Thanks guys

And the rocker switches are from otrattw (over the river and through the woods) Slily name but they have some great switches and can make anything you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven