FS: 2005 TOYOTA 4RUNNER 4X4

jason04

Observer
2005 TOYOTA 4RUNNER V6 4.0L SR5 4x4 - Silver/Gray

JBL, Audio controls on steering wheel, Sunroof, Luggage rack, Cloth interior

114,xxx miles

I'm the second owner of this vehicle and it's served our family as my wives daily driver and family weekend warrior!

Mod's include:

-Overland Warehouse 2.5 suspension lift
-Demello 3-hoop front bumper & Demello sliders
-ARB rear air locker & ARB air compressor (including hose & attachments)
-Allpro front diff skid plate
-2nd gen Tacoma 16” wheels
-Goodyear Duratrac tires 285/75R16 with 4,500 miles on them
-Spidertrax wheel spacers

Maintenance includes:

2/2010 – Front/Rear diff fluid change, New plugs, oil change, New cabin & engine air filters
10/2010 – Driver side CV axel replaced
8/2011 – Replaced f/r brakes & machined the rotors
2/2012 – Front/Rear diff fluid change, New cabin air filter

Engine oil has been changed ever 3-4,000 miles

There are no known issues with the 4runner. Everything works as it should… engine runs awesome and the transmission shift real smooth.

The wheels in these pictures are not included.

Thanks for looking!

Price: $16,500.00

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

17.jpg

Last edited:

jason04

Observer
Salt Lake City, Utah.

The 4runner was in Albuquerque, New Mexico with the original owner for the first 80k or so miles of it's life.

Moody

Needs to get out more
Jason! You have barely used this truck...I will be sad to see her go. I still remember the adventure going to pick it up in NM. Nice and clean, well-maintained 4runner.

jason04

Observer
Why are you selling? Looks clean and well cared for. Interested in any trades? :)

Time for a change... My wife doesnt love driving it and would rather drive a smaller wagon (subaru)

Maybe take a little break from camping/offroading for a few years... we have little kids right now so offroading tends to be more work then fun these days. Geees, that's really sad that I just wrote that.

It really is a super clean rig that has fit our needs so well.... we'd just rather vacations to a hotel with a tennis court & swimming pool then a sandy red rock vista with no potty. Never thought I would turn into "that guy" Anyway, metal bumper, locker, big tires look cool but we just dont see ourselves using them anytime soon.

aaronrules

Do you have any pics of the wheels that will come with this? What kind of "oh by the ways" are there with this rig? How much off road has this thing seen? I am very interested!

Last edited:

jason04

Observer
These are the wheels that I'll put on for who ever buys it..

17297588.jpg

17297550.jpg

"oh by the ways" Nothing comes to mind. With this front bumper you can see the washer fluid bottle on the passenger side... I've spray painted it black so you can see it as well. I have a 6 year old Border Collie that rides in the back of the 4runner... I clean out the back once a week and any of the long hair back there cleans up easily. That's about all I can think of.

It's been offroading (offroading means needing 4Lo) maybe a dozen times. I've used the rear locker about the same. I've been camping in it and off pavement a few dozen times. Again, this is my wives daily driver and we would have no problem getting in this rig and driving cross country tonight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk