FS: 2013 Aliner Expedition Popup/Aframe Camper - $9250 - SOLD

Jesse42

SOLD - 2013 Aliner. $9250. The Aliner is an a-frame popup camper with hard sides. This allows it to be full standing height when setup, but quite low for transport. Setup takes about 2 minutes. The camper is located in Westford, MA.

Our Expedition model has the off road package, but that does not mean this should be pulled through trails. It has extra clearance, so it is great on fire roads and getting into camping spots with a rough section on the way in. This camper is lighter than the newer Aliner models that have heavy dormers on the roof. It also has an upgraded frame for traveling rougher roads. The "bubble" windows on the top have darkening shades, but also let a ton of light in when you want it.

Features -
  • Queen size bed
  • Dinette that converts to bed
  • Wet bath with Thetford toilet
  • Propane hot water heater
  • 2 burner propane stove
  • Fridge - AC/DC/propane
  • Propane furnace
  • Outdoor shower
  • Dual propane tanks with auto switchover
  • 12v battery
  • Trailer brakes with a 7 pin wiring harness
  • 2 x large "bubble" windows on the roof
  • 2 x roof vents, 1 has a Fantastic Fan
  • 12 gallon water tank
  • Microwave (I had removed it, but just put it back in for the sale)
  • Air conditioner (I have never used it because it requires shore power or a generator)
  • Shore power connection
  • Shore water connection
If anyone wants more pictures of other parts of the camper, let me know. I thought I had some inside pictures, but I can't seem to find them at the moment.

Thanks,
Jesse

Here is a video demonstration - (The video is not my trailer. It is just a good demo from YouTube.)

Attachments

• IMG_4491 2.JPG
    IMG_4491 2.JPG
    467.3 KB · Views: 317
Last edited:

Jesse42

The rain stopped long enough yesterday for me to pull the camper out of the garage and get some pictures of the inside.

With the bathroom / shower folded down:

With the bathroom / shower setup:

The bathroom:

Fridge, stove, and microwave:

Fridge:

Sink & furnace:

Jesse42

Updated price to $9250 based on NADA pricing. This is below anything comparable I found on the market.

Jesse42

The rain has finally stopped in New England, so a couple folks are coming to check out the camper this weekend. I also have a Renogy solar setup for the trailer with solar controller, circuit breakers, batter temp sensor, etc. in case anyone wants to get a bit of extra power. I used at Expo East last year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater