FS: 2013 Super Charged Mid Travel Tacoma TRD Sport Longbed SoCal (Costa Mesa)

mista_g

miles: roughly 125k
asking: $32k

The good:
-Kings mid-travel front (w/700lb springs) and rear (w/icon add a leaf, overload left in)
-JD Fab UCA's
-JD Fab Lower Pivot Kit
-Stop Tech BBK, just installed new rotors and pads in the summer
-ATH bumpers front and rear (rear has swing out)
-Magnuson Supercharger, installed roughly 25k miles ago, 2.8 smooth flow pulley w/quick change hub, CSF radiator, HP tuned, deatschwerks 255lph pump, Speed Hut AFR/Boost gauges, cam gears (think that's it regarding engine stuff...)
-5 SCS Deep Dish Ray 10's in brushed Gold w/285-75-17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
-Snugtop Rebel Shell with sliders and front fold down window, bed rug, bed mat, and prinsu shell rack included
-Shmellmop sliders
-Iggy switch panel connected to Bussmann mounted in the engine bay. Controls the following BD lights: 20" bar, fogs, and ditch in front and two BD flood lights on the rear bumper. The Bussmann is prewired for two more items on the Iggy switch panel which I never connected.

Included, but not installed: BAMF HD Hangers with plate to build crossbar, I am sure there are other little parts I can find to pass along as well.

The Eh:
-Fenders trimmed 3" all four corners, 2 tabs pop loose every now and then, but I have them all attached with lock nuts so they wont ever fly off
-Airflow snorkel because of above (some like them, some don't)
-Custom wheel well liners for the front

The Bad:
-It needs to be repainted. 10 years in SoCal sun has done a number on the black. The roof and one side of the window sills/flare pieces have seen better days. Also, the hood is partially wrapped, but after years has faded as well. The rest of the body is in good shape, just needs paint.

Hit me up with any questions

Matt
IMG_9457 copy.jpg
IMG_9460 copy.jpg
IMG_9462 copy.jpg
IMG_9463 copy.jpg
IMG_9464 copy.jpg
IMG_9465 copy.jpg
IMG_9466 copy.jpg
IMG_9714.jpeg
IMG_9715.jpeg
IMG_9717.jpeg