FS: AT Teardrop Trailer-Phoenix, AZ $24,500

BOHICA

Adventurer
For Sale is a 2012 Adventure Trailer Teardrop purchased July 2012 for $28,170. Includes 19 gal water tank, 4-Scepter fuel/water cans and holders, roof rack and Fiamma F-35 awning, full slide out kitchen w/Partner Steel stove, Engel 45 fridge/freezer on slide, upgraded LED light package, radio/stereo, battery charger w/shore plug, electric brakes, max coupler, 4" high density mattress, under mattress storage, 10 lb propane tank, propane heater, solar power controller, solar panel (foldable), upgraded interior cabinets, solar exhaust vent, Mighty Cool 12v evap cooler and more. Also selling 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser. Selling to purchase RV. Ken 512-653-0826.

Attachments

• _DSF0176.jpg
    _DSF0176.jpg
    395.9 KB · Views: 715
  • _DSF0186.jpg
    _DSF0186.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 683
  • _DSF0188.jpg
    _DSF0188.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 673
  • IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    558.7 KB · Views: 746
  • IMG_0408.jpg
    IMG_0408.jpg
    538.2 KB · Views: 707
  • IMG_0409.jpg
    IMG_0409.jpg
    563.7 KB · Views: 666
  • IMG_0499.jpg
    IMG_0499.jpg
    548.5 KB · Views: 766
Last edited:

mvbeggs

Adventurer
Teardrop to RV

Purchased my AT Teardrop in March. We have put over a little over 4,500 miles on her since then.

Coming from a Chaser, we can say we love the teardrop. For us, the AT Teardrop is a good compromise between off road capability, ease of setup, and comfort.

What made you decide to go the RV route? Aren't you going to miss the ability to get into the back country? I would definitely miss that, as well the fuel economy of your current setup.

Good luck on the sale.

MikeH

Observer
How flexible on your price are you? I'm looking at having one built. As it is you're over what I'm looking at for a loaded new build.

BOHICA

Adventurer
I'm fixed at $24k which is over $4k off purchase price. I can send you the build sheet as mine is loaded.
Ken

inonil

Observer
a/c question

How do you find the 12v a/c performance? How long will it run on a full charge during a hot desert night? How effective??

Mike

BOHICA

Adventurer
I have a solar panel to keep the system charged so have never had an issue running out of juice.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
And I thought you were a dyed in the wool over lander. Aren't you going to miss that kind of travel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

BOHICA

Adventurer
Ace,
I'm trying to get the FJ setup to tow behind the RV. I need a drive shaft disconnect installed to make it towable. I've been waiting 4 weeks for the part with no news as to when and if it will be fabricated so I'm in a kind of limbo right now. If I can get the FJ converted to a "Toad" I'll get it set up with an Autohome RTT, etc., so I can haul all everything with me...RV+FJ+MC (on trailer). If I can't get the FJ converted my options are to either sell it and get a Wrangler w/RTT or keep both the FJ and Teardrop and store the MC. I sold my PHX house and am trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up. :sombrero:

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Ace,
I'm trying to get the FJ setup to tow behind the RV. I need a drive shaft disconnect installed to make it towable. I've been waiting 4 weeks for the part with no news as to when and if it will be fabricated so I'm in a kind of limbo right now. If I can get the FJ converted to a "Toad" I'll get it set up with an Autohome RTT, etc., so I can haul all everything with me...RV+FJ+MC (on trailer). If I can't get the FJ converted my options are to either sell it and get a Wrangler w/RTT or keep both the FJ and Teardrop and store the MC. I sold my PHX house and am trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up. :sombrero:

We need to go and test the teardrop in Baja next year!:ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven