FS: Conqueror Offroad Trailer--$12500

Spider7565

For sale is our faithful family offroad trailer that's served us well off the beaten path. The Conqueror Compact was built by Mega Manufactures in South Aftrica and imported to the US in the early 2000's. Since I've owned it I've had the wizards at Adventure Trailers in Prescott, Az completely renovate the solar and electrical. It runs off solar and/or shore power. Here is a brief list of what it includes:

Chasis:
-Pintle hitch
-Dexter axle, leaf spring suspension with tons of clearance
-Dunlop GrandTrek 245/75R16 tires on 16" 6x5.5 wheels (from Toyota Tacoma)
-Two large fold-down style access doors that give you access to a huge internal storage space
-One rear hatch for fridge access
-Galley and glassware compartments
-(4) waterproof, rugged boxes for clothes or other supplies on shelving system
-Electric disc brakes

Camping:
-Expedition rooftop fold-out tent (queen-sized bed)
-Large tarp-style awning with poles that covers half of the set-up when deployed
-(2) 2.7 gal propane tanks
-(2) 15 gal water tanks with water pump and hose
-(2) Jerry Cans (one for water, one for gas)
-Norcold Fridge

Electrical:
-AGM Battery
-Go Power 25 Amp Solar Regulator
-Noco Genius Smart Charger
-(3) 12 v outlets
-LED lights throughout
-Redline Break-Away System for towing

Here are a few You Tube videos to give you an idea what these trailers are capable of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcSbOOU7wss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4tMQxSgxAU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALxGLVJY0QE

Trailer1.jpg

Last edited:

Spider7565

Trailer1.jpgTrailer2.jpgTrailer3.jpgTrailer4.jpgTrailer5.jpgTrailer6.jpgTrailer7.jpgTrailer8.jpgTrailer9.jpgTrailer10.jpg
The trailer is currently located in Arizona. I'm moving to Virginia at the end of the month and was planning to leave it here with a friend if it doesn't sell. I'd prefer not to, but might be persuaded to tow it across to meet the right buyer somewhere along my route (mostly I-40). Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:

cobound

Adventurer
Love it, love it, love it...I'm selling my own to downsize or I'd have to seriously consider this puppy. It was what I was looking for years ago and either couldn't find or afford at the time. We simply don't get out in the same manner any longer, kids are so busy with sports and all.

Gotta bump this tho, and wish you the best of luck...that is a very nice setup!

B

wanbok

Not so good offer

I have cash but not quite that much. Awesome trailer though!!!

View attachment 166418View attachment 166419View attachment 166420View attachment 166421View attachment 166422View attachment 166423View attachment 166424View attachment 166425View attachment 166426View attachment 166427
The trailer is currently located in Arizona. I'm moving to Virginia at the end of the month and was planning to leave it here with a friend if it doesn't sell. I'd prefer not to, but might be persuaded to tow it across to meet the right buyer somewhere along my route (mostly I-40). Thanks for your interest.

A

agavelvr

These are great trailers, I used to have one.
You forgot to mention the most amazing feature....
Proper cocktail glasses, made of real glass. If that's not an endorsement, I don't know what is :)

Seriously though, the tent on these trailers is pretty darn nice. Loft style living in canvas. You even have access to the trailer's storage from inside the tent's ground room floor via a zip panel.

Spider7565

Agavelvr, thanks for the endorsement. It really has been a great trailer, but with the new Sportsmobile I just don't foresee getting much use out of it.
I've made the move across country (great camping along the way) and the trailer is with me in Stafford, VA if anyone is still interested.
Thanks

Last edited:
Really great trailer, with alot of the stock conqueror bugs taken care of. One other bonus to this trailer not listed is the custom laser cut suspention brackets out of 1/4" plate steel.

Bump for a great trailer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal

Members online