FS: Eezi-Awn 1400 RTT

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
not stealing threads...

Hey BX,
I'm guessing with the number of PMs that your getting that this should sell soon.?. Yea for you! But I have a couple questions I'd like to ask. Don't want to interrupt or "steal" your thread so if you'd prefer I could PM you, just let me know.
Just fyi, My questions are about using this type/brand RTT on a Bantam trailer. Please let me know what works better for you. Thanks and good luck on the sale! Ted

mcasms

Rtt & Trailer?

I still have it. I was on the road in CA, NV and UT most of the month of June. Did have a buyer, but when I returned home they had changed their mind. Have had a bunch of other issues to resolve lately and have not checked this thread lately. I apologise for that. Previously, I did have a number of inquiries from people who wanted the tent for as much as 30% less than the asking price. That is my bad I guess for not saying the price is firm (it is).
I will be gone to NV and ID for most of August (I'm retired in case anyone was wondering how I could be gone so much).
BX

Let me know if you still have the trailer & RTT.

Thanks, MCA:sombrero::costumed-smiley-007

Uglyduck

Adventurer
Just to let everyone know, BX is out of town for a while and I bought this from him a couple of weeks ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven