FS: Sierra Expeditions White Tacoma

sgrecu

What a beauty! What would you be looking for if sold as is? I'm on the market for a Sportsmobile or other expedition vehicle. Thanks!

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
What a beauty! What would you be looking for if sold as is? I'm on the market for a Sportsmobile or other expedition vehicle. Thanks!

I could sell it as is. Shoot me an e-mail at wilATsierraexpeditionsDOTcom and we can go over everything.

rain76king

Adventurer
Someone needs to buy this!
I have tried to convince my wife it should be me.
Unsuccesfully........
Free jealous bump!

TKSC01

Adventurer
The Truck is amazing...

I would just kill to get back to Mesa and Tempe...I work less then a mile from your shop in Tempe and didnt even know it! UGH...I'll say it again I WAS SO CLOSE!

flyingwil

Update as of today: The Tacoma now has 4.88 gears, 5 NEW 255/85R16 BFG MT KM2's, (Speedo recalibation module on order), new upper and lower Ball Joints on the front suspension, New Tundra Calipers, Pads and Rotors. :victory:

CA-RJ

Expo Approved™
Update as of today: The Tacoma now has 4.88 gears, 5 NEW 255/85R16 BFG MT KM2's, (Speedo recalibation module on order), new upper and lower Ball Joints on the front suspension, New Tundra Calipers, Pads and Rotors. :victory:

Wow, very nice upgrades! Did you use OEM parts on the brakes?

Gunpoint

Hmmm...

I've got a 97 LX-450, 117K on the clock, no factory lockers but ARB after market front and rear, 2.5 inch lift, ARB bull bar with winch, etc...

flyingwil

Hmmm...

I've got a 97 LX-450, 117K on the clock, no factory lockers but ARB after market front and rear, 2.5 inch lift, ARB bull bar with winch, etc...

send me an e-mail... would love to see pictures. wilatSierraexpeditionsdotcom

Ala5ka

VX'er
I actually saw this truck at the pinnacle peak steak house outside of scottsdale AZ a couple years back before I was ever into the ExPo stuff and this is the actual truck that piqued my interest. I never thought I'd see it again, man if I had some cash I would jump on that. Best of luck, and I am very envious especially of the trail corners and bumper work.

flyingwil

I actually saw this truck at the pinnacle peak steak house outside of scottsdale AZ a couple years back before I was ever into the ExPo stuff and this is the actual truck that piqued my interest. I never thought I'd see it again, man if I had some cash I would jump on that. Best of luck, and I am very envious especially of the trail corners and bumper work.

Wow, that's awesome. :victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal