FS: Vagabond Drifter Build Spot #229 & Optional Goosegear Interior Build

Solarservant

We are selling the build spot (#229) for our long-awaited Vagabond Drifter. Our date to hit the road full time is quickly approaching and even with our build likely being ready sometime this year, we are forced to go in another direction. We spec'ed this Drifter to have the best options available at the time of order in June of 2020:
  • Fits 5' Tacoma bed
  • Gullwing Frontrunner Doors on both sides
  • Pre-wired for solar
  • 14" Maxxair Low-profile Fan
  • 100" L-Track Roof Mounts
  • Full side insulation package
We are asking exactly what we paid for the build, which is currently the deposit of $5,866.69 (plus the balance of $5025.00 which will be due on receipt of the camper and payable to Vagabond directly). Please see attached order sheet with exact build details, build number, and original order date. Pricing has increased since the purchase, so this is your opportunity to save a little money on a great camper and skip ahead of the line by two years to have it installed!

*Also for Sale* Full Goosegear Interior Build (optional)

We are also selling the interior storage system that we purchased from Vagabond for the inside of our Tacoma, designed to compliment the Drifter perfectly. This was sold separately from the camper and is currently paid in full. Pictures of this system can be viewed on the Vagabond website. Again, we are looking to sell for exactly what we paid for it, which includes installation at time of Drifter receipt: $6,478.24.

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 5.44.41 PM.png

Feel free to contact me here or via my email visible in the 'Checkout' order details attachment.

Attachments

• Checkout – Vagabond Outdoors Order #229.pdf
    128.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Invoice_1416_from_Vagabond_Outdoors.pdf
    19.7 KB · Views: 83

ncflyer

Any idea when this build slot would be completed and available for install? Not in line for it but maybe something good to know.

Good luck with the sale and safe travels.

Solarservant

The latest update is that Vagabond is working on campers in the 180's so not much longer to wait. We were invoiced for final payment already, but have not paid this as we knew we would likely have to sell the spot.

aequitas3

I'm a truck…
To confirm, you don't have anything in hand currently, correct?

I'm mostly wondering if the Goose Gear system is on hand ready to sell right now or if this is just transferring the paid order to a new person.

Solarservant

To confirm, you don't have anything in hand currently, correct?

I'm mostly wondering if the Goose Gear system is on hand ready to sell right now or if this is just transferring the paid order to a new person.

We do not have anything in hand at this point. Our plan was to have the Goosegear installed with the camper.

Any idea if the Drifter can be changed to long bed configuration at this point? Definitely interested if it can be changed to fit my 2nd gen long bed Tacoma. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal