Future Project...What do you think? "XJK"

09moabxj

I am thinking of building a rugged expedition vehicle that combines both of my fav jeeps in one. The XJ and JK Unlimited. Take a look at this pic I whiped up on paint brush and let me know what you think. It would be nice to fit bigger tire with little lift but this still leaves the rear needing some work. Hood, grill, fenders and some metal and it will work. Thanks all.

Attachments

• XJK.jpg
    XJK.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 506

Root Moose

Expedition Leader
Oh Dog, not another one obsessed with round headlights?!

And here I was hoping for a XK with a solid front axle swapped in.

;)

There was a photo of a XJ with a CJ7 front end grafted on it floating around a few years ago. It was completely horrid looking and pointless.

Bongo Boy

Observer
I think I just spit up in my mouth a little bit. No. Please don't go that way. It's just awful...it's sort of like taking all that sucks about both vehicles, that can and has been overcome, and integrating it into a sort of Megabortion. It kinda makes me think of what might happen if someone were to take the godawful bodywork of an early 70's Porsche and integrate it with the pathetic performance of a TR3. Because two cool cars melded into one must be better than either somehow. The result is worse than either, somehow.

Hey, you asked!

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:sombrero: Didn't your mom want you to be a doctor???

:costumed-smiley-007:coffeedrink::safari-rig::safari-rig: JIMBO

HeavyMetal

all i have to say about this is:

ff5b12b7.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk