FWC Sold

sumnrfam

#EXSPLORTACOMA For Sale – 2012 ‘Toyota Tacoma Access Cab ‘TRD Sport’

*** FWC Sold *** (Tacoma For Sale in Expedition Vehicles)

We purchased the Tacoma in March of 2015 with 63,043 miles on it, and other than some 19” bling wheels, it was bone stock. The truck currently has 87,892 miles and has been meticulously built and maintained. This is a turnkey ready to go expedition rig.
The Tacoma has taken us on some amazing adventures, but we have decided to ‘Go Big’ and build a rig that we will be able to live out of ‘semi’ full time here in a couple of years
It is in excellent condition, has some trail scratches, no rust, and the interior is perfect. The tires have less than 300 miles on them.

Photos here were all taken today, there are a ton of additional photos on google drive @

The Four Wheel ‘Eagle’ shell was installed 7-17-2015 and the build began.
The Truck is equipped with the following:
  • Icon Extended Travel Front Coilovers with Remote Reservoir (IVD 58735) $1600
  • Icon Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks for 2.5”-3.5” Lift (56503R-EXT X2) $629
  • Icon Tubular UCA’s (IVD 58450) $600
  • Oregon Auto Spring Custom rear Leaf Pack $670
  • Rear U-Bolt Flip Kit with ‘Timbren’ SES bump stops $260
  • Front ‘Wheelers Off-road’ SuperBumps $50
  • Front and rear ‘Goodridge’ Extended brake lines $150
  • ARB ‘Safari Snorkel $465
  • ‘RhinoLiner’ Rocker panels and fender flares $450
  • 5- 17” TRD Pro SEMA wheels (installed in July 2019) $860
  • 5 – Falken Wildpeak 255/80r17 (installed July 2019, less than 300 miles on the tires) $900
  • CBI ‘Moab’ Front Bumper,(alum) $1200
  • CBI ‘Bushmaster’ High Clearance Rear Bumper with custom swingout for camper $1950
  • 2 – Fuel Cans Holders on swingout $160
  • 2 – ‘Scepter’ Fuel Cans $100
  • CBI Sliders $450
  • Pelfreybuilt Alu. Front/Mid skid plates $400
  • Switch Pro Lighting Control Panel in center console $400
  • BajaDesigns 4 x ‘XL PRO’s (Spots, Combos) $1240
  • Baja Designs 4 x Squadrons (Amber wides in bumper, combos on A Pillar) $420
  • Relentless Fab ‘Ditch Light’ brackets $35
  • TechDeck / Ram mount in dash $75
  • ‘Wade’ Wind Deflectors $70
  • ‘ImMrYo’ Rearview Mirror Riser Bracket $40
  • ‘Nitro Gear’ 4:88’s Front / Rear with Harrop Eaton Lockers (Activated via Switch Pro) $4900

The Tacoma Books @ $19,000
The add-ons below come to $18,040
The Camper with the options Comes to $15,555
To build new currently you would be over $70,000
$40,000 for the complete kit ready to roll, fill the fridge, and hit the road,

IMG_3095crop.JPG
IMG_3096crop.JPG

Last edited:

ThunderUT

I am interested in your rig but the pictures did not come through on the post and I cannot access goggle drive at this time. Would it be possible for you to repost the pictures on Expedition Portal?

Donner99

You can sell the truck, or keep it.
haha! i wish it were that easy. i bought a13 tacoma 6 speed with 30k on it about 4 months ago. it all set for the eagle to land on it. i have the 15k for the camper unfortunately not the 40k for the set.

sumnrfam

I am interested in your rig but the pictures did not come through on the post and I cannot access goggle drive at this time. Would it be possible for you to repost the pictures on Expedition Portal?
Sorry,, fixed I think ;-)

ThunderUT

Everything about the truck I like and would take it today if it were not an access cab. I should have read the intro line of the post closer. Absolutely awesome set up. If it were a DC I would be coordinating delivery. GLWS!

Donner99

Thanks Again Joe,, Hope you guys enjoy many amazing adventures together,, it has served us well. ;-)
Thanks so much for all your help and understanding, Wade! Still grinning ear to ear about the camper. Just got back to Seattle with it and it’s already getting tons of looks and compliments. Great job taking such good care of it, it’s in good hands now and it will grow no Moss I assure you. Good luck with the next phase of the sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77