G4 or XD Disco's

tikicar

The XD's came with Safety Devices roof rack (low on the 97's) front steering guard, rear tail light and bumper light guards, front brush guard, black castor wheels, heavy duty rubber mats, waterproof seat covers with the XD logo and yellow & black stripes instead of the green & white stripes, tire cover with xd logo, standard british front bumper end caps that only cover the bumper and not designed for front air dam, Hood Black out, No sunroofs available, no wood trim etc, manual cloth seats, Basically a SD in bright AA yellow paint with above options. All real XDs have a vin plate from LR special Vehicles on the radiator support. If you can buy one cheap and in good condition and want the roof rack and some of the other stuff then it is a good deal. I plan to upgrade mine as $$$ allows. I bought mine a year and a half ago for under $4,000 just needing some tlc. It is a great starter truck for that price. For right now it is a great second truck to pull my trailer and for winter duty untill I start to build it into the expedition rig I want. But like the other guys have stated here, don't buy a XD at some crazy price, you can do better on a nice SD if you don't really need a XD. Scott

Zeero

Adventurer
Sounds good...I found one locally, in the town I live....never been trail driven, 150,000 kms...$7500....

Hmmm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3