Garage Sale

justinhw

Adventurer
Sonim XP 3.20 Quest - Unlocked, good condition, purchased new but hardly used. Slight scuff on the screen that I tried to show in pictures. Noticeable but doesn't effect anything. No other scuffs/scratches otherwise. Super tough phone. Battery is 1850mah, lasts me 3 weeks to a month per charge. Comes with belt clip and charger. $105 shipped conus SOLD

Globalstat BU-353 GPS - USB connection, used once. $20 shipped conus SOLD

Panasonic Toughbook CF-27. Touchscreen works. Windows 98 SE, no CD or wifi, but drivers loaded to accept usb sticks/hdd. I used it in the rig with the GPS. Currently has USAPhotoMaps installed. Battery doesn't work so you have to keep it plugged in. Comes with wall and cig. adapter for the rig. Has my name in sharpie on the front that you may want to mark over. $35 shipped conus SOLD

Fighter Plus pocket knife. $15 shipped conus SOLD

Mil surplus extreme cold weather ECW pants. Stained in places, very warm though! 60% wool. Size 30. $25 shipped conus.

_0014329.jpg

Woolrich Mackinaw Jacket size M. Good condition, no holes/tears/stains. $85 shipped conus

_0014262.jpg

Steel rims from my 2006 Tacoma. 16" 6x5.5. $100 local pickup in vallejo, or can meet around the bay area.

2012-04-18192708Small.jpg

Last edited:

Marc1904

Different
How were you using the BU-353 GPS? I was hoping to use it with a tablet and Google maps, but it doesn't look like that will work...

justinhw

Adventurer
I was using USAPhotoMaps, although it should work with most GPS programs (Nat Geo TOPO, etc). Google maps.. I'm not sure. I don't know much about connecting it all though (I'm still on windows xp!)

justinhw

Adventurer
SOG Seal Pup Elite still available. Comes with Kydex Sheath $50 shipped

Asolo Mountaineering Boots. Soles in like new condition. Worn on 2 trips. $70 shipped SOLD

Hand made David Manley Knife. Beautiful, tiger maple handle. With leather sheath $50 shipped SOLD

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk