Gauging Interest- WilderNest Trailer Project

jeeps4fun

Adventurer
So, I put a few main pieces together to make this work, but we have decided as a family to pay off our debt and thinking if selling this to help out. So... On to the add!

WilderNest "popup" camper.
For those of you that are unfamiliar, it's like a fiberglass camper had a child with a roof top tent and a pop up. Lol. I bought this based solely on pictures and although it looks a little rough, someone with a little time and money can clean it up easily. Seems structurally sound, just not pretty.

usyty7yn.jpg

qa7yduza.jpg

I don't have interior pics (deleted the inessential to me :(, and I've never opened it up yet)

It was to be mounted on a trailer that was made from a service bed/truck frame/axle/suspension

This is either a ranger or s-10 back half of frame and corresponding service box. Towed great otw back to NWA from Omaha, literally tracked perfectly behind the Tundra.

zahu9ybe.jpg

Pretty rust free other than some surface rust. Will get some more pics soon.

Also have the camper that came on the utility trailer. It's in great shape and should fit a long bed, Tacoma/ranger/s-10 etc but measurements would need to be verified.
4ahy4a4u.jpg

$1200 as a package take all deal

Or:
$650- Trailer
$550- Wildernest
$150- Camper

I'm in bentonville AR and all items are currently In my garage but may be going to storage soon so I can have space to work on my mower trailer.

214- three 85- 77 zero 8

Thanks,
Justin

mnfeo2

Adventurer
Could you post some more pics of the trailer? Also does the Wildernest fit the trailer?

This is almost the exact setup I've been looking for.

jeeps4fun

Adventurer
ra9ytuzu.jpg

Playing around with a jeep fender flare as an option.
usuge3yp.jpg

u8avegen.jpg

3ugu6upe.jpg

zugutejy.jpg

a3ejy3ur.jpg

qapa7y5y.jpg

zu5y7uha.jpg

Front box is also accessible from "inside"
utagejur.jpg

Tailgate bracing needs paint
2yra3yje.jpg

u4a7e6y4.jpg

aza7u9a4.jpg

Last edited:

jeeps4fun

Adventurer
Don't/can't have pics of the tent setup cause the garage ceiling is too low :(. But I know it will need cleaning and according to the PO has no rips or tears. The clear coat needs polishing and some of the external seals look like they need attention too. All parts (I believe) are with the 'Nest

u9azy9av.jpg

qunuzeze.jpg

za9e8u4u.jpg

rujyqyve.jpg

7uhyryby.jpg

ugyre3ys.jpg

2ahyne8e.jpg

jeeps4fun

Adventurer
Trailer tires will need replacing or maybe just some slime put in them, they are leaking Down while sitting

steelheadbum

Adventurer
Damn this is what I have been looking for, but I thought you were in NW Arizona lol I think your just a little further then I won't to go.
Buck
It would look good behind my Van
yryma6es.jpg

The Redneck Mexican
2002 E350 7.3 PSD 4x4 8inch lift pop top conversion....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design