Genuine Australian Chuckwagon

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
My friend Geoff imported this chuckwagon from Australian several years ago. It was designed to fit into a Toyota Land Cruiser 60/62 series vehicle, but probably fits other rigs as well.

You can check out the manufacturer's website at:

http://motorcare.com.au/content.php?pageid=1243677038

Geoff had them modify the system to hold two five gallon water dispensers above the table so that they are availabe for use while using the table surface. The dimensions are 28 1/4" deep, 44 3/4" wide, and 30" tall. The front of the unit folds down for a table with a formica surface. The table measures 23 3/4" by 43 1/2".

The chuckwagon holds eight translucent plastic storage bins, plus the two water dispensers, a metal cutlery drawer, plus room for an ARB/Engels 40 liter refrigerator on a sliding tray. The refrigerator does NOT come with this unit.

For further information, please call Geoff directly. He can be contacted via phone at 509-326-0184. If he isn't there leave a message and he'll get back to you ASAP.

If you are really serious and want pictures, I'd be happy to email them to you. PM me with your email address and I'll get them off to you.

Or you can check out the sales ad on the Northwest Overland Society's website:

http://northwestoverlandsociety.org.../1/view/topic/postid/60567/Default.aspx#60567

If someone can tell me how to post pics without a Smugmug, etc., URL address, please let me know.

Price now lowere to : $1,200.00 in Spokane.

Attachments

• Jeff & Chuckwagon.jpg
    Jeff & Chuckwagon.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 399
  • Front of chuckwagon.jpg
    Front of chuckwagon.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 918
  • Open chuckwagon.jpg
    Open chuckwagon.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
If someone can tell me how to post pics without a Smugmug, etc., URL address, please let me know.

When editing a post, down below the edit window is a button for "Manage Attachments". When you click it, it opens a popup window that allows you select files from your local drive and then "upload" them to the ExPo server and they show up as clickable thumbnail images at the bottom of your post.

Also from that same dialog box you can also put in a URL to an online image and the forum software will snag a copy to its local database.

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Thanks so much for the help!

And for posting the pic.

Wish I still had my Tacoma. I would have bought this myself.

Dale

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven