GMT800 suburban rides like crap!

Buddha.

Finally in expo white.
I've had to replace worn out sway bar links on every Chevy truck I've owned. I've even had one snap and was clunking around on the control arm.

My current Chevy was missing the nuts that old the links together. :Wow1: It's got poly bushings all the way around now. I used to feel like I was scraping the door handles on the street when I cornered, now it stays flat.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
My 2005 had everything replaced. drove great, then the power steering pump went...new one...then the one of the brake lines went....it is sitting like that now...I have no interest in driving it...before, it was like you said, wallowy etc...after all the bushings shocks etc were replaced it drove great. then other **** started happening so it sits.

rayra

Expedition Leader
speaking of wallowing, I've just put ~70-lbs on top (my roof rack deck) and I definitely feel it up there. But I'm still on my original running gear for the most part, so not concerned. And it's only about 1.5% of the vehicle's curb weight. So not very consequential. Just 'different'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven