Go Rhino racks?

flux

Observer
Hi guys, did a search and couldn't find what I was looking for...hope I am posting in the right section.

Anyways, I am looking hard at the Go Rhino Sport Racks for my 07 1500 Silverado work truck. Main goal is to have something versatile that I can use for tools during workdays and convert to camping duty once in awhile. Nice thing about this system is I see they are coming out with a bunch of bolt on accessories this year such as a soft shell camper top!

At any rate, can anyone here recommend to me a place to purchase these? Where do y'all go when you need to order stuff like this online? I am new to outfitting my truck (am used to doing it for my motorcycles) so I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks guys in advance. Much appreciated!

TeleScooby

Adventurer
Sorry...didn't respond 'cuz I've never even heard of that brand...was hoping someone else would have some good info for you...

flux

Observer
No worries, I just figure'd somebody here would have some experience with them as they seem unique and versatile...at least I have never seen anything like them. I am gonna go ahead and order some and I'll put a report together on install and quality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk