good find on So Cal Craigslist

rynosurf

Adventurer
1991 Suzuki Joypop Every -- AWD! Imported from Japan! - $5997

Street legal AWD mini-mini van

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/ctd/1841071437.html

Driver side is on right-hand side! Extremely low mileage! Only 61336Km (38112miles)! You will never find this car in USA! Very original vehicle and it is legal! Gas mileage is extremely low with 0.66L engine, but it moves super quick and fast! Not to mention it is AWD, so actually you can go mountain with this! In Japan, this car is known "Every", in America, it is called "Joypop". Very fun to watch, fun to drive, it's a complete new experience! Only the person drove this vehicle will know the feeling what I am talking about!

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Street legal AWD mini-mini van

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/ctd/1841071437.html

Driver side is on right-hand side! Extremely low mileage! Only 61336Km (38112miles)! You will never find this car in USA! Very original vehicle and it is legal! Gas mileage is extremely low with 0.66L engine, but it moves super quick and fast! Not to mention it is AWD, so actually you can go mountain with this! In Japan, this car is known "Every", in America, it is called "Joypop". Very fun to watch, fun to drive, it's a complete new experience! Only the person drove this vehicle will know the feeling what I am talking about!

I'd love to know how they got what appears to be a Kei car legally registered in California, of all places. It looks like an awesome and fun little vehicle, but I would do double-due-diligence on checking out the registration (and ability to re-smog in two years time, etc.) if I were looking to buy.

rynosurf

Adventurer
I'd love to know how they got what appears to be a Kei car legally registered in California, of all places. It looks like an awesome and fun little vehicle, but I would do double-due-diligence on checking out the registration (and ability to re-smog in two years time, etc.) if I were looking to buy.

I was thinking the same thing but it is a dealer selling it. I'm sure it is registered like a golf cart and only legal an streets that are 35mph or less. Maybe it is smog exempt.

barlowrs

Explorer
I'd love to use one on a trip and see what it's like. I love these mogs and I LOVE the camper part of it even more. Quick, someone give me a grant of $10K :drool:

Seriously! I was almost tempted to whip out the credit card on this one!!!! Only thing stopping me is that I dont have a place to park it (stupid apartments..haha)

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
We looked at mog similar to that one, but actually in better condition with a fridge, bed, stove etc. It was nice, however im only 5'9" and i could barely fit in the cab. Even Yosh at 5'2" had to put her feet on the dash. These rigs are not made for long hauls, when you are cramped like that. I urge anyone that wants one to go test drive it first before doing anything else. I know im glad we did.

SWbySWesty

Fauxverland Extraodinaire
We looked at mog similar to that one, but actually in better condition with a fridge, bed, stove etc. It was nice, however im only 5'9" and i could barely fit in the cab. Even Yosh at 5'2" had to put her feet on the dash. These rigs are not made for long hauls, when you are cramped like that. I urge anyone that wants one to go test drive it first before doing anything else. I know im glad we did.
Thanks for that info. I'm 6'0. :snorkel:

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
I would love to get a mog but I am 6'6" so I won't be driving one or riding in one any time soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven