Good source for Isuzu wheel specs?

IHDiesel73L

Adventurer
Does anyone know of a good resource for specs (bolt circle, bore size, backspacing, etc...) on Isuzu wheels? I tried the only Isuzu forum I could find on the 'net and found nothing. Specifically I'm looking for info on these:

STL64198U.jpg

Then there are these:

Image.aspx

I found them on a site from the UK so they might be hard to find here in the US if you can find them at all. If anyone knows the backspacing/bolt circle for either of these please let me know.

reran

The top wheel came on 92-95 Troopers and may have even been on later Troopers. They are 16x7 with a 6x5.5 bolt circle and the bore size I believe is 4" but not too certain about that. All Isuzu's had the 6x5.5 bolt circle size. The bottom wheel I think is a 15x6. They came on the first gen Troopers and maybe Rodeos as well. Check out Planetisuzoo.com. They probably have the backspacing info there somewhere. HTH.

Leland

rxinhed

Dirt Guy
Check out the Isuzu board at 4x4wire.com and I think you'll find some good information sources.

Russell

IHDiesel73L

Adventurer
The top wheel came on 92-95 Troopers and may have even been on later Troopers. They are 16x7 with a 6x5.5 bolt circle and the bore size I believe is 4" but not too certain about that. All Isuzu's had the 6x5.5 bolt circle size. The bottom wheel I think is a 15x6. They came on the first gen Troopers and maybe Rodeos as well. Check out Planetisuzoo.com. They probably have the backspacing info there somewhere. HTH.

Leland

Thanks! That helps a lot-I'm actually looking to run these on a Toyota with the hopes that I can find them in a junkyard cheap. 6x5.5 bolt circle is what I need but the backspacing will be critical. If I got a set for free or low cost I could probably eat the cost of having a machine shop enlarge the bores if they're too small for the hubs but I think they'll be ok.

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
Isuzus need 4.25" or larger center bores. Should work fine on a Toyota AFAIK. Not sure about the special Toyota lug issue. 6 lug on 5.5" pattern, as mentioned. Stock wheels vary, some of the older "12-spoke" 15x7 or 16x7.5 "snowflake" alloys are neutral offset. Later model stock wheels had quite a bit of backspacing, 4.5" or more on 7" wheels.

double moo

Adventurer
The Toyota hub is the same size as the Isuzu. When I got my Aisin manual hubs from a junk yard an cleaned them up I found a damaged piece inside. After some research I believed that the Toyota had the same Aisins but in a longer body so I went down to the junk yard a took off a set from a Toyota. I got the part I needed and even used the outer cover/selector off them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater