GoPro Hero 4 Black with Extras!!

Rusty762

Adventurer
For Sale: GoPro Hero 4 Black Edition with lots of Extras including Backscatter Flip 3.1 Filter system with Polarizer and Graduated Neutral Density filters. This system makes an incredible difference in the quality of your footage and keeps the sky from blowing out (over exposing) and makes the colors pop!

Also included is the GoPro LCD Touch Bac screen, tripod mount, car mount, a bunch of extra mounts for helmets, etc.. and a Dual battery charger with a spare battery. These items total over $750, everything is in like new condition. $399 including shipping to anywhere in the US with insurance, Email me with any questions.

This has been sold! Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1145.JPG
    IMG_1145.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 560
  • IMG_1147.JPG
    IMG_1147.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_1148.JPG
    IMG_1148.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 599
Last edited:

Rusty762

Adventurer
Has this been used underwater? If so, should I be concerned! I'm very interested!

No I shoot a Sony A7r MK II underwater, I only use GoPros for topside footage. I can send you pictures of the camera/LCD bac they are in perfect shape and I only used them for a couple trips this year with the Jeep.

WininUtah

Adventurer
Rusty, I'll take this, let me know how you want to be paid. I'll be using it in my Jeep, too. I'll be away from my computer for a bit but will check later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL