Got my tint on!

TeleScooby

Adventurer
Just had to share...I finally got my windows tinted nice and dark. I'm heading (hopefully) down to central oregon later this summer and experience tells me it's friggin hot down there!

And my dog spends alot of time in the car, so I thought I'd be nice to her as well...:)

Tint6.jpg

Tint3.jpg

Tint1.jpg

Can't see a darn thing in there...I love it!

Next step is paint the wheels black and add some larger tires, and I'm good to go for the time being...

Thanks for indulging...

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Dark window tint is a must around here! :sunny:
I started doing it about 25 years ago (or more) when you had to do it yourself...and it scratched a lot easier!
Now I order it as a standard "option" on any new vehicle I get...

It really cuts down the sun's intensity...:sunny:
You're gonna love it!

:sombrero:

TeleScooby

Adventurer
Pete...I get the feeling that's exactly how it was supposed to come out...:REOutArchery02:

Thanks all, I already love it! One day, and I'm not using the ac nearly as much, the dogs were much happier and cooler in the car today...I'm lovin it!

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
With the greenhouse-like windows on a Subaru, I consider a tint to be a requirement. I had mine done the same way as yours (darkest tint I could get but only from the b-pillar back.) It seemed to make a difference, although the AC still struggled to keep up with it on the extremely hot days.

Tint is great stuff here in the desert--also keeps prying eyes out of the back. Taj Mahal had a line in a song that I always loved: "I got windows I can see out, can nobody see in" (to the best of my memory).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal