Haddix's Build Thread

haddix

Adventurer
Love it! Exactly what I want for my Tacoma. Any pics of the back side of the bumper? I'd love to know cost too. And I don't think you mentioned who is building it..........Guys (or guy) that used to be Armorology? Where are they located?

What are you doing with the ARB?

Yeah I'll get some pics for ya. These guys work is top notch. Give the guys a call there real cool guys. They should be able to give you an estimate on jay you want. Thatcher fabrication was the fab shop that built these. They usually do low riders but there getting into 4x4. There link is in my sig. There located in Winchester KY.Ive sold the arb to a buddie.

haddix

Adventurer
Looks awesome, I love it!

Very nice 4runner...those FJ wheels look sick on there! :drool:

Thanks to both. I really appreciate it. Here is a sneak peak at the rear bumper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rearbumper-2.jpg

SilverBullet

Explorer
Sweet bumpers, I wish I had the money or skill to get something like that done. Very nice!

The FJ wheels are a great tough too.

OldSven

Explorer
Curious how the 35's are doing for rubbing? I'm about the same setup as you with 255's but 35's would be a nice upgrade one day:)

haddix

Adventurer
For the 35's I just trimmed alot. I plan on getting these guys to tub my fender wells soon though.

TEJASYOTA

Adventurer
Impressive bumpers - can't wait to see it finished.
I have been toying with the idea of ditching the ARB for something different.

CYi5

Explorer

Dittos, I like a minimalist front bumper, but all that stuff (washer reservoir, etc.) hangs down when you go that route :(; that's the nice thing about the ARB. Everything is visible/vulnerable on Haddix's new bumper...but it's still sexy ;).

haddix

Adventurer

Do it man. at first I was going to keep the ARB and just get the rear done but I am sooo glad I went custom with both. I love the way they turned out.

Dittos, I like a minimalist front bumper, but all that stuff (washer reservoir, etc.) hangs down when you go that route :(; that's the nice thing about the ARB. Everything is visible/vulnerable on Haddix's new bumper...but it's still sexy ;).

Yeah I plan on chopping all that stuff out. Whatever i cant remove will be sprayed w/ some black paint to hide it better. You two should give these guys a call. Real cool guys and i love their work. Honestly I can say these turned out better than I ever could have imagined. These guys are featured in magazines but for low riders. There actually in the newest issue of mini truckin. They told me that today so they have been around they are just wanting to get into the 4x4 scene and with work like this they wont have a problem at all.
An arb is so easy to sell then just add some money and go custom....:)

haddix

Adventurer
I probably would if they weren't in Kentucky!

True. May check and see if they would ship..It would be worth it.

Quick pic of the front..Completely finished except for paint. Im also getting new lights. Suggestions? Im wanting lightforce 240's but there sooo expensive. Gotta give the wallet a break hahah jk. I may end up going with the hella black magic. Ive had my eye on those for a while.

nvfjknrjf.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater