Hadley and Tardis STOLEN, PLEASE HELP LOOK

could you make up a post on Facebook or Craigslist, some place we can share with people outside this community (like people in postal and delivery services) I think it would help to get the word out.

Rick

Overland Hadley

on a journey
No news to report.

I spent most of the day driving, looking to see if I by chance could spot it, no luck.

Thanks for all the sharing on Facebook, it is at times like this I wish I was on social media.

Starting to realize that she is probably gone. And the thought that even with a "fair" payout from insurance, I am not sure I can replace what was lost, is starting to creep in. I would give up all my other possessions to have my truck, camper, camping gear, and all my photography equipment back.

Nimbl Vehicles

Freedom to Roam
So sorry to hear Nathanael... I posted some links and pics on our XP Facebook page, Instagram and twitter accounts.
Hopefully you'll get her back.

SDDiver5

Expedition Leader
Criminals make me so angry. Sorry to hear that. Prob wont come this far down my way but I'll be on the look out as well.

westyss

Explorer
major bummer about this, sorry to hear about it!

I too have posted the information on a Canadian forum in the Vancouver area, hope she turns up.

Conagher

stolen Tardis

I live in the area, I will look for it. I despise thieves. Sorry for your loss but think good thoughts - the word is out on a lot of sites so the S@#t bag thief will have a hard time traveling / selling your outfit.

rotti

Adventurer
Overland, you should also post this over at RV.net.....large membership base there.
Sorry and good luck!

Jamin_GX

Adventurer
Criminals are stupid so may not hurt to watch local craigslist posting in case they try parting it out.

I hope you recover it and find the *sshole(s) that stole it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1stDeuce

Explorer
Posted on Snowest too. Lots of riders out there, they might see it... Also copied it to PNW section...
Hope it's recovered WITH the thief so you get all your stuff back, or he gets all his teeth knocked out. I HATE thieves. HATE THEM.
Chris

Keyne

Adventurer
Nooooo so sad to hear this news. I loved reading your adventures with Hadley. I hope you find him soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl