Handgun, electronics, and other valuable security

nwoods

Expedition Leader
The TJ/LJ version is in final stages. Design and prototypes are done and we are getting ready to send a batch through our manufacturing facility. We should have pictures and details on the web site shortly. Those that asked for email or PM updates, I will send as soon as they are added to the site so you can place orders to get in on the first batch.

I am interested in one of these for the LJ. Does it limit the flip forward function of the seats?

tuffy

Observer
I am interested in one of these for the LJ. Does it limit the flip forward function of the seats?

Still not sure about the LJ. If we can make one it will have to be shorter in length than the current models due to the cross bars on the seat brackets. We are still working on it.

RedRocker

Adventurer
Still not sure about the LJ. If we can make one it will have to be shorter in length than the current models due to the cross bars on the seat brackets. We are still working on it.

Try it with blocks and see if you can go under
the cross bar.

tuffy

Observer
The TJ/LJ Conceal Carry Security Drawer for Jeeps that do not have the full "flip-up" drivers seat is done. Here is a picture and a link to the thread announcing it:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43146

248-01_V_O.jpg

nwoods

Expedition Leader
The TJ/LJ Conceal Carry Security Drawer for Jeeps that do not have the full "flip-up" drivers seat is done. Here is a picture and a link to the thread announcing it:

248-01_V_O.jpg

Awesome. Fun watching you guys develop this in real time so to speak. I am definately going to snab one of these drawers for the flip-forward seat when it comes out. Thanks for participating on ExPo! Do you mind if I cross post your announcment thread on MyJeepRocks?

tuffy

Observer
Awesome. Fun watching you guys develop this in real time so to speak. I am definately going to snab one of these drawers for the flip-forward seat when it comes out. Thanks for participating on ExPo! Do you mind if I cross post your announcment thread on MyJeepRocks?

Thanks! Please feel free to crosspost, we want as many people to know about them as possible.

jamm

Observer

248-01_V_O.jpg

I'm interested but what keeps the drawer closed? Does it have some method other than the lock. For example if I hit the brakes hard in traffic will it roll open and hit my feet. If I have to unlock it each time it's not much for concealed carry access but would make for good storage.

tuffy

Observer
I'm interested but what keeps the drawer closed? Does it have some method other than the lock. For example if I hit the brakes hard in traffic will it roll open and hit my feet. If I have to unlock it each time it's not much for concealed carry access but would make for good storage.

I wouldn't drive around without the drawer locked because it could slide open. It is more for stashing your handgun or valuables when you can't carry them with you (i.e. going in to the bank, etc..)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach