Hannibal Roof Rack Narrowed

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Hannibal Roof Rack Narrowed $600 Shipped

USED Hannibal roof rack from my 4Runner for sale. The rack started out as a full size Hannibal aluminum roof rack for a Jeep Cherokee, I later had two mid sections removed to fit the width of my 3rd gen 4Runner better. The fabricator that narrowed the rack didn't get it quite flat but it has not been an issue with RTT or cargo boxes. The rack is located in Jupiter, FL and can be shipped. I'm asking $600 shipped to the lower 48. I through bolted the rack to sets of yakima crossbars.
P3130708.jpg

P3130709.jpg

P3130710.jpg

P3130711.jpg

P3215370-1-1.jpg

P2075183.jpg

Aaron

Last edited:

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Dimensions are 78 3/4" in length and 45 1/2" in width and 2" in height, so not so narrow it's useless but ideal for the narrower roofed vehicles. I'm not sure if there is much interest for this kind of thing right now but we are moving and it would be one less thing to pack. This would also be ideal for mounting above a truck bed, on top of a truck bed, over a trailer and could perhaps function as sort of a lid if you fabbed it that way. Will entertain offers, or trades.

Aaron

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Not really, I don't live where I have a balcony anymore. I guess I could bust out the ladder....... Give me a couple hours.

A

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
I'd say about $150 to ship anywhere across the US, the size makes UPS drool and their wallets fat. It is thing however so it has that going for it.

A

enzo

Explorer
Can I get a shot of how it's mounted on the crossbars? I have a 3rd gen 4runner myself but also a Tacoma with a Thule Xsporter rack setup in the bed and thinking of maybe mounting it on there. Thanks

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Can I get a shot of how it's mounted on the crossbars? I have a 3rd gen 4runner myself but also a Tacoma with a Thule Xsporter rack setup in the bed and thinking of maybe mounting it on there. Thanks

The rack is mounted with (4) stainless allen head bolts, there are holes drilled in the rack and in the cross bars. I shortened a set of 48" Yakima bars to fit on the inside of the Hannibal rack.

A

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven