Hard Korr lighting alternative

UglyViking

Hey peeps,

I ordered some hard korr lights for my truck like 2 years ago, been trying to get some additional parts for close to a year at this point and haven't received any support from them. I've tried contacting them via email, FB, and two of their instagram accounts (one of which has since been deleted). I sent one final email trying to get a DC power plug and splitter, but I don't have high hopes.

I'm curious what other recommendations people have for lighting that offers a white/amber color for "camp lights". I'll probably still utilize the interior cap lights as I can still use one setup, I just would like to do some rack lights and I'm limited now.

Also curious what folks are doing for rack mounted "camp" lights when you have an awning installed. I'm thinking I may look into some custom made drop brackets, but I may end up just doing a hanging light. I've seen some of the light kits you can install in under your awning, but I really am not a fan of having to connect a bunch of plugs for them.

Chriscovery

Hey there- Hard Korr abruptly ended their USA distribution last year. Your experience is very typical.

GTFO was probably who you got that kit from? Or whoever you got it from, got it from them. It was their brainchild. Well, they sourced their own lights, made some improvements, and simplified the cables.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy