Hardigg/Pelican Cases - 33x20x12 - Rollers $160 shipped CONUS

docroh

Observer
Size 33x20x12 with rolling casters, 10 latches, 6 HD handles, water/air tight seal and pressure equalization valve. Very sturdy and have great carrying capacity. The lids come off, they are not hinged. Great for roof rack or trailer. They are designed to stack.

Weight is 26.5lbs per case and I've found USPS parcel post is the most economic ($20-30 anywhere in the Continental US).

Price: $160/case Shipped CONUS. Shipping is from 80908 (Colorado Springs)

They have the usual scatches and scuffs but all are solid with good seal and every latch and handle works like new. Plus...who doesn't love OD green!

Cheers!

docroh

Attachments

• Hardigg1.JPG
    Hardigg1.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 360
  • HardiggValve.JPG
    HardiggValve.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 334
  • HardiggInterior.JPG
    HardiggInterior.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:

docroh

Observer
The unit with the divider is the same case. So they are about 10.5 inches deep and 18 inches wide. This design is a huge improvement over the old AMAL cases (the aluminum ones) Those dividers were horrible and always got bent out of shape. The lid and a foam insert to precent the shelves from opening during transit as well as a locking system. subdividers inside each drawer prevents stuff from moving around as well.

docroh

Observer
Price Drop. Local pick up is great. I've got about 6 of these left. Come on, lets get them out of my garage. PM with offers/questions.

Cheers.

docroh

Observer
I have sold the quota of the Hardigg cases allowed as I am not a vendor. I do have some other non hardigg cases that are water and airtight available. They are the mil-spec AMAL cases made by tribal industries. These are all aluminium, 12 latches, 2 HD handles with rubber seal. They are 22x32 and height varies from 12-18 inches. 14/18 inchers have a divider so they are sorta clamshelled. I've got about 5 units in varying sizes. No wheels like the hardiggs. Price is $75 + shipping. PM or email if interested. As mentioned. Hardiggs are not available on this thread anylonger.

danrohweder@yahoo.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven