having a hella time finding a rubi with the right options

HeliNomad

Adventurer
I have the 730N in my 2014 and I think it's excellent. The XM weather is awesome and when I outgrow it I'll stuff something else in there. Bluetooth audio streaming is fantastic and sounds great with the 900 w Focal audio system I installed.

Last edited:

NFRs2000NYC

Adventurer
Not happening so don't waste your time waiting....on top of that, WHEN it happens (2018MY) it will be a rickety 4 banger.

waterboy222

Adventurer
I have the 10th anniversary with the u-connect 400 nav.. and if it didn't come with it, I wouldn't have ordered it that way.. THe nav is barely "ok" and it has all the features it should have but its clunky, clumsy and you have to spend another $250 lockpicking it to act just as good as a $700 aftermarket unit..Its cool that I can quote snow depth at ski resorts using it but other than that, blah.. unimpressed.

2008 with my gig nav

I kind agree the factory nav isn't so great and they like to charge 200 a year to upgrade. The only good thing that I do like about is that it plays cds dvd if you are stopped( unless you get a loc pic) and you can modify with a loc pic to accept on board cameras etc. That said mine was a throw in on the deal when I bought the jeep If i didn't have it and I may anyway I would get a lowrance baja has true topo and is very rugged no worries about rain etc. it would be terrific if some smart computer guy could figure a way to load different maps to replace the crappy stuff that came with my gig. I had an old chevy truck and stuck a lowrance 7 inch chart plotter in it mounted in the dash so it was permanent That was a nice set up. I would have kept that truck but the lift I had put on was horrible it was terrifying to drive and in a panic stop I might end 3 lanes over.

HRPINDC

Adventurer
I have the 730N and think it's fantastic. Traffic is solid, hands free is extremely good, voice activation works very well. I think it is an all around solid performer and couldn't really ask for much more. I like the "bread crumbs" feature and that you can enter destinations by lat/long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater