Hawaiian Expidition Vehicle...

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
It really depends on how long you are planning planning on staying. There are $39 flights on GO airline. The thing that might not be readily apparent, at least initially there was a 35% fuel tax on top of the ticket price :violent-smiley-031: Don't know if they are still doing that or not...

slosurfer

Adventurer
ChuckB said:
It really depends on how long you are planning planning on staying. There are $39 flights on GO airline. The thing that might not be readily apparent, at least initially there was a 35% fuel tax on top of the ticket price :violent-smiley-031: Don't know if they are still doing that or not...

That 35% is because their pilots fall asleep and fly an extra 35% more per flight.:shakin: :)

Awesome truck and tubework!:26_7_2:

AIPOHAKU

Heres some shots of my rig in the 2008 Hawaii Big Boys Show...Dont worry..shes never that clean!!...ENJOY!

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3228.jpg

IMG_3163.jpg

IMG_3165.jpg

IMG_3162.jpg

IMG_3263.jpg

IMG_3261.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3239.jpg

kajo

bmh said:
I really like that bumper, mind if I steal the design?

Thanks ;) . Kala, was my first customer for custom bumpers in Hawaii. I don't mind at all if you borrow ideas from his bumper for yours.

bmh

Adventurer
sweet, that tire carrier is awesome. I just need to make sure I can utilize my rear gate...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
havanother