Headlight Stone Guards

shenrie

^^^ hates cars
One of the coolest things about the laminx/clear bra is that there are templates for most all modern cars, grill, headlights, hood, fenders, etc. all the spots that take abuse from road debris. The places that sell it here locally can install it for you, or they can cut it out with a cutter and send you on your way to install yourself to save moola. They can even alter the templates. I had some yellow tinted clear bra cut for my factory fogs and asked if he could cut the template so the piece was about a half inch bigger around so it covered more of the lens. He said np. Took him all of 30 seconds, hit print and I watched the cutter bust them out in about 30 more seconds. Dude hooked me up with the excess for some other things I wanted to cover and sent me on my way. Stuff goes on just like tint, soapy water sprayed on, peel backing, install, squeegee bubbles out, then park in sun for a few hours. It's cool stuff.

rayra

Expedition Leader
I don't think any film applied directly to a lens is going to be sufficient protection against anything but on-road grit. A rock big enough to break your light isn't going to be much deterred by an in-contact film.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl