Heavy Duty Survival Blankets-Casualty Care Tarps

docroh

Observer
HEAVY DUTY ALUMUNIZED HEAT REFLECTING BLANKET WITH RIP-STOP DESIGN. THESE ARE MILITARY SPEC'D CASUALTY BLANKETS THAT ARE NEW IN THE BOX.

56 X 84 INCHES.

Great stuff for your emergency kit, glovebox or bug out bag. In the military I personally dragged guys and would use these as an improvised stretcher to move people. They are much stronger than the 'space blanket' you buy at REI.

$10 per blanket. Shipping will be via USPS. Given the size they will ship priority anywhere in the US for $5.25. If you want more than one we can get shipping that makes sense.

Got a few so PM me if interested. ONLY ABOUT 1 DOZEN OF THESE LEFT.

Thanks.

Attachments

• CasBlanket1.JPG
    CasBlanket1.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 268
  • CasBlanket2.JPG
    CasBlanket2.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 290
  • CasBlanket4.JPG
    CasBlanket4.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:

docroh

Observer
How big (small) are they all folded up?
And are they waterproof?

They ship in a box 3x3x8inches. Out of the box and compressed they are 1x1x7 inches in size. Very compact.

Shipping is going to run $5.25 for one, $7.50 for 2-4 and if you want more than 4 let me know. I've got quite a few of these left.

Thanks for the interest. Paypal is: danrohweder@yahoo.com

$10 per + shipping as above.

docclem

I used one for three years as a ground sheet when i was a medic in the 82nd, they hold up very well.

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
No grommets, it's a blankie.

Box says metal eyelet at each corner. I assumed they were referring to a grommet. And since they are using them as make shift stretchers I figured they had to run some cordage through the eyelets or something.

Guess i was wrong :(

-Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven