Hello from Houston, Texas!

TheDave

For those interested, the TX4WD - Tomball/Conroe Monthly Meet & Greet is this Friday at Willie's Grill & Icehouse: Willowbrook (249 @ Cypresswood) Starting at 6:30 Shoot me a PM if you decide to come.

cityblues

Hey keep me in the loop for big bend as well! I haven't been since I was a Boy Scout. I'd like to go as long as it's early fall and not late fall, we are expecting our first in November.

Keep me in the loop, too; yeah, Big Bend in the fall (except mid October) if old guys (not in spirit though) are OK; I'm in. Haven't been in a couple years. 5th gen 4RTE, but, just sold my Chaser I posted a few days ago.

cityblues

Keep me in the loop, too; yeah, Big Bend in the fall (except mid October) if old guys (not in spirit though) are OK; I'm in. Haven't been in a couple years. 5th gen 4RTE, but, just sold my Chaser I posted a few days ago.

I should have read the whole thread before posting that last post. Big Bend in November is an excellent time, that or early spring when everything is in bloom. Better book campsites early because Chisos Basin, Rio Grand Village and Cottonwood book up that time of the year because of the cooler weather. I believe you can book for a group campsite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner