help finding a trailer

frumpy

Explorer
I have been trying to find an M101 CND or M416 (or something similar in design) and keep coming up empty handed. I was hoping to find one in the New Brunswick, Canada area but at this point am considering any where from Ontario to the east coast.

njtaco

Explorer
A couple of questions, if you don't mind...

What price range are you looking for (in US $, please)

Are you willing to import from USA?

What condition trailer do you require? Like new <1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10> Needs lots of welding and restoration?

Have you contacted the M101cdn surplus resellers? I noticed some "like new" for sale recently in Canada. I can look it up tomorrow, I have the link at work.

frumpy

Explorer
Looking for around $800-$900 (maybe a bit more for something in exceptional shape)

Trying to find one in Canada as I don't really care to go through the hassle of importing but if I found something for the right price close to me it is a possibility.

As for condition, minimal welding. I don't mind doing the dirty work to clean it up but I don't have access to a welder right now.

How do I find out about the surpless sellers?

thanks

frumpy

Explorer
Great. All I have been able to find so far is a LR defender trailer for $1250 and its 10 hours away.

njtaco

Explorer
I have not dealt with them, know nothing about them, other than they say they have trailers for sale...

http://www.futurelogistics.ca/AftermarketSales.html

Click on "PDF flyer to print" if the pics don't go through for you. They were not viewable for me this morning, but usually are. Also note there are no taillights included.

Hope this helps...

*edit* This one is about 8 hours from you, and looks to be in good condition. Boston, Mass., USA.

I think the same seller has a Bantam for sale, too.

Last edited:

frumpy

Explorer
8 hours is a bit far. I am back and forth between the east coast and Ontario every few months. I don't mind picking one up on the way (and making a visit out of it) but don't really want to drive a long round trip just for the trailer.

I'm at work right now and can't see the pdf. I'll check it out at lunch. Thanks for the link

frumpy

Explorer
I have not dealt with them, know nothing about them, other than they say they have trailers for sale...

http://www.futurelogistics.ca/AftermarketSales.html

Click on "PDF flyer to print" if the pics don't go through for you. They were not viewable for me this morning, but usually are. Also note there are no taillights included.

Hope this helps...

*edit* This one is about 8 hours from you, and looks to be in good condition. Boston, Mass., USA.

I think the same seller has a Bantam for sale, too.

My email got bounced back to me and the number is not in service

frumpy

Explorer
Does anyone know if theres even any off road trailers (new or used) in the NB area? Really just looking for a small utility trailer I can fit 33s on. Not looking for anything crazy with built in tents or everything including the kitchen sink.

njtaco

Explorer
My email got bounced back to me and the number is not in service

I can't say I'm surprised, economy like it is.

Did you contact the guy on Mud? Maybe you guys could Mudship it to the border. It's worth an email...

Oh, are you registered on mud? If not, I can forward your e-mail to him or something. PM me if interested.

frumpy

Explorer
I'm not registered on mud but its a bit far for me. As I mentioned I'm back and forth between the east coast and ontario and have free places to crash at while visiting family. The fuel and hotel cost to specifically go down for the trailer would probably be around another $500 easy.

I am also starting to look more into an off road trailer due to their lighter weight and more easily found parts.

marcksv

Hi!

Thanks to Eric to posting that to me.

I actually have an M101 that I would be willing to sell. It's located in Quebec, about an hour drive from Montreal. If you are interested, just send me a pm and I'll be glad to give you more info.

Just mind you that I will be leaving for vacations from august 14th to september 20th. I will probably take my e-mails sometimes during our trip, but it might take couple days before I can answer...

Thanks,

Marck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333