Help us choose our dream adventure trailer! (RREV Baja vs Kimberley 7, updated)

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

View attachment 847601

We own one. Would be happy to answer your questions here or in private. (IG= Crazycanadiannomads)

We've owned and lived in a Black Series HQ21 for two years and had to put 20k$ in it to make it off grid capable.

I was going to sink in more money into it until I saw everything that was put into the RREV. I've looked around at other trailers and they didnt quite have everything I wanted. The price is better and has everything in it. I haven't plugged it in yet and been running the AC here and there. Starlink is always running. Batteries are at 95% at this moment and pulling 1250W. It's cloudy here in Ontario Canada.

There's so much to talk about this unit and it's capabilities. It's also 4 seasons.

I've heard good stuff about the Kimberly's but don't know anybody that owns one.

Hope this helps a bit and reach out anytime

Wow this is awesome as I did not realize any were on the market yet. To be honest I thought this rig might be to good to be true. Is yours the first one sold? Is it the prototype or a true production model? I assume you just got it? I will check out your IG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__kmg__