hi-ya

instantninja

hello everyone, name is Guy I've been lurking around here for a bit and recently started a buildup/rebuild of my 92 xtra cab 2x4. i picked up a cheap 83 parts truck for the drivetrain to swap over. as of right now I have got the parts truck running, and need to make a front drive shaft so I can check out and make a few test runs to make sure everything is working ok. I've already swaped out the diffs for 4.88's with a Lsd in the rear, and everything there seemed to be in good shape.
my plan with the 92 is to build it fairly low and run 33-35's, as well as make an insulated cap for the back to sleep in, should i need to when the mercury dips to -40 or more.
my other expedition vehicle is a 2002 Hyundai Accent. myself and 3 friends got it for free and are taking it to Mongolia this summer for the Mongol rally.
heres a couple pics of the car. I'll get some pictures of the truck up when i start on it

Attachments

• tussleredit1.jpg
    tussleredit1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 119
  • tussleredit2.jpg
    tussleredit2.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 104

instantninja

I hadn't even thought about curling, I might have to add one or two, hahaha.
the blades are on there as vortex generators

not really, we had them left over from the roof rack and didn't want to just throw them out, so they ended up on the trunk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven