Hidden Falls Adventure Park

davegonz

Explorer
We had a great time this weekend at Hidden Falls Adventure Park in Marble Falls, TX (40 miles west of Austin). Three 100 series (2 built and one stock) and a Cummins diesel 80 series. Check out the pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/david.g...uthkey=Gv1sRgCM3x8sTb9bKIqAE&feat=directlink#

IMG_2460%20%28Large%29.JPG

DarinM

Explorer
I'm kind of planning a tentative trip up there with a couple friends maybe 9 October for just the day. I did the Midnight Run trail in my Jeep before it was lifted (kind of scary) and I want to try it again now that I'm taller. Now that it's starting to cool off a bit I think it would be fun to spend a day over there.

Strizzo

Explorer
last time, Mr. leary, street wolf and I camped up on the ridge by the radio tower, and it was really an amazing spot to camp. it does require sleeping in a RTT or in the back of the truck, unless you want to do a good bit of clearing rocks to make a spot for a tent.

it was much cooler up there than down in the established campsites, so i bet it would be just right around october/november time.

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
Looks like y'all had a good time. Hidden Falls is a nice park.

Thanks for sharing!

P.S. My schedule will be touch and go outside of the Hollister Rally and the Fall Foliage trips. A little too busy this semester to commit to more events, but I'm always glad to see events happening in Texas. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__kmg__