High Altitude Trailer Company

steermi

I'm considering purchasing a High Altitude Trailer Company XT50 Offroad Teardrop. Does anyone have any experince with the trailers and the company?

Mickey Bitsko

Adventurer
Nice looking rig, they're having a sale now. You can "save " $3600 during the sale.
I could sure use 3600 bucks right now,

Corkster

If they had onboard water and a kitchen more like the boreas xt I would have purchased. I put a deposit on a TetonX instead

Corkster

I spec'd one out with a Front Runner 13 gallon water tank, plus propane and a tankless hot water heater. 'Reasonable', when compared to other trailers, and an 8 week build time.
Eight weeks is hard to beat! Post some photos and a review when you get it, they have zero social media or online presence, I bet they would sell a lot more if they had visibility

airjammer

Observer
Very reasonable build time. I just spec'd out one as well.
Cold weather package - 10lb Propane tank with aluminum mount and 5’ hose, Dometic CFXW35 DC Powered Refrigerator, Custom storage bin built into front curvature of cabin, DeeZee Dry Triangle Tongue Box, Lithion battery system, Motocross motorcycle mount, 6" Mattress Upgrade, External Lighting Package: Additional external lighting on front and rear, additional battery, and all LED internal lights, Frontrunner Slanted 13 Gallon water tank, MaxxAir Mini Deluxe Trailer Roof Vent w/ 12V Fan, 2" Lift Kit
More>>>> will wait to here back.
I've looked at quite a few trailers in this category. It really caught my attention. Few moving parts, hinges, joints, panels, etc. Simple design and very customizable.
Even indépendant suspension if desired.
Driving over to Denver on Wednesday morning to see the whole operation.

billiebob

Nice looking rig..... not sure about how stable they are. 1 model, a few PNW dealers. Call a dealer, ask about availability, how many they have sold, service, support. They look pretty young. I would not part with major funds for a deposit.

steermi

Very reasonable build time. I just spec'd out one as well.
Cold weather package - 10lb Propane tank with aluminum mount and 5’ hose, Dometic CFXW35 DC Powered Refrigerator, Custom storage bin built into front curvature of cabin, DeeZee Dry Triangle Tongue Box, Lithion battery system, Motocross motorcycle mount, 6" Mattress Upgrade, External Lighting Package: Additional external lighting on front and rear, additional battery, and all LED internal lights, Frontrunner Slanted 13 Gallon water tank, MaxxAir Mini Deluxe Trailer Roof Vent w/ 12V Fan, 2" Lift Kit
More>>>> will wait to here back.
I've looked at quite a few trailers in this category. It really caught my attention. Few moving parts, hinges, joints, panels, etc. Simple design and very customizable.
Even indépendant suspension if desired.
Driving over to Denver on Wednesday morning to see the whole operation.
Please post your impressions, and any info you can glean from your visit. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL