Home-Built Off-Road Teardrop Style

glake

I'm selling my newly home-built off-road teardrop style adventure trailer. Solid and tows great. Built to be towed behind a Jeep. I built it mainly as a summer project for fun and now am looking to sell. It's built solid and has been tested on Cleghorn Truck Trail going to Big Bear. The exterior is protected using the tried and true canvas and paint method often referred to as Poor-man's fiberglass, and is waterproof. Trailer is fully registered and titled (in-hand). I'm asking $3.500 (no trades, cash only).

Specs:
31" tires
Extended/removable tongue
12 volt system with interior and kitchen led lighting
12 volt and USB changing ports in the cabin and kitchen
Exterior trailer body is about 54" wide by 109" long
Carpeted sleeping cabin measures inside at about 49"x6'6"
Large interior storage cabinet
Cabin door on both sides with screens
Kitchen area has slide out drawer for cooler, drawer for utensils, storage shelves and stove storage
Tables fold down from both rear kitchen doors

More picts on my build journal: Build Journal:
and on Photobucket: [url]http://s1241.photobucket.com/user/Gerald_Lake/library/Adventure%20Trailer?sort=3&page=1

SWbySWesty

Fauxverland Extraodinaire
1. How does the battery charge? Trailer wiring?
2. What are the dimensions of the cooler slide box?

What do you plan to change on your next build? Looks like an awesome little trailer!

glake

1. How does the battery charge? Trailer wiring?

Battery to a circuit to a Continuous Duty Solenoid to the trailer. Triggered off of the ignition so it doesn't draw when the Jeep's not running. Similar to the attached image.

2. What are the dimensions of the cooler slide box?
Don't remember, but it fits a standard 48 qt. cooler.

What do you plan to change on your next build? Looks like an awesome little trailer!
I'd probably go a little wider for more space inside, trailer brakes, and look into a more flexible axle setup for better off-road travel.

Attachments

• iso-inst.jpg
    iso-inst.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 154

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner