How Many Want Old AT Can Holders?

How Many Want Old AT Can Holders?

• Total voters

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
We have ordered a short run of 50 Scepter can holders. This is enough to cover the orders that we are anticipating from this thread.

For the procrastinators amongst us, if you need a Scepter can holder please place your order with us now so we can take care of you.

We do not want to be in the same situation we were with the Scepter cans, where everyone decided to buy them a year after they were taken off the US market.

KightOwl

Want to trade?

I have two older style can holders on my Horizon holding the Wedco cans. It would be nice if someone would trade me for the new AT Wedco style can holders. If you currently don't have the new style, you can buy two from AT and we can make the trade (If the cans are in stock of course).

The closer to San Diego you live the sooner we can make the trade.

Martyn

I have two older style can holders on my Horizon holding the Wedco cans. It would be nice if someone would trade me for the new AT Wedco style can holders. If you currently don't have the new style, you can buy two from AT and we can make the trade (If the cans are in stock of course).

The closer to San Diego you live the sooner we can make the trade.

I think all you need is a couple of the new CARB compliant straps.

Martyn

Tried to order, but Martyn ran off for holiday... :p

Sorry Mate, my Internet connection has been very patchy as I travel around the UK. I'll send you your order form today while I know I can get on-line.

I'm trying to convince everyone, especially the tax man, that this is work, or at least a working vacation. So please don't use the word "Holiday" except in encrypted e mails. :)

M416man

Any updates?

Are we still looking at the end of the month for getting these? Dangit, must be patient....
:wings:

Martyn

Sent just out an e mail to the people I have on my list of purchasers.

If you didn't get an e mail and you believe you should be down on the list shoot me an e mail or PM.

The date of 10/21 is provisional, and will have to be reconfirmed. I will be sending out an e mail just prior to us getting the holders in stock to let everyone know we are about to ship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3

Members online