Howdy from Texas

jpat30

Adventurer
Howdy Yall,

I joined a while back and have been lurking in the shadows gathering a lot of good info and thought I might as well as introduce myself. My name is Jeremy and I have a 2003 WJ. This is how she sat when I bought her a year ago.

2in BB w/ Skyjacker shocks
16*8 Cragars w/ 245 75 16 BFG KM2
cheapo roof rack
Jeep Pics 002.jpg

Here as she sits now:
OME HD Coils w/all new isolators- netted 3 in of lift
JKS Adj TB
Yakima Mega Warrior
Jeep Pics 013.jpg

I love the new setup and believe that this is the way Jeep should have made these to begin with. Anyway, my family and I love to camp and explore and that is why I joined this forum. Future plans for my rig include rear cargo system w/ slideouts for fridge and stove, a custom front bumper w/ winch and driving lights, homemade snorkel, and oba. I have the items needed to build my oba system and my snorkel, I just need the time to get them done. We are currently gearing up for a week long trip out to Big Bend in South TX in March 2014 (cant' wait). Anyway, enough rambling...... time to get wrenching

WhiskeyTango0311

Good to see some Golden Triangle residents on here! I'm on the east corner in BC. Currently rigging up the fairly new-to-me 2005 LJ to be more overland friendly - going to ditch the 35's for 33's, revamp the suspension, solenoid replacement on the winch, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle