I love my jeep

CA-RJ

Expo Approved™
I do too. I really enjoy driving it to and from work every day. I drive mine 50 miles a day and don't really mind that it only gets 16 mpg. I can't wait to assemble all the parts to build it up.

BC Explorer

Adventurer
I have to agree, I'm driving a 94 YJ and really enjoy it even with the chance to buy a newer truck I just want my Jeep.:jump: :jump:

RedDog

Explorer
Same here. My father always wanted one. My childhood Tonka is on the shelf to my left. I got one as a rental in Hawaii in the 80's when they were out of convertibles. Soon it will be winter and I'll love it ever more as I bull wherever I need to go. I was meant to be here from the beginning.
TonkaJeep.jpg

LakeJeep1.jpg

JIMBO

Expedition Leader
:archaeolo I drove one, my dad was repairing for the ARMY, in 1954, ( Benicia Arsenal)

I had one in the early '70's

forward to now-

I traded my '06 Xterra, the best all around 4wd I'd owned, in on this jeep JK

I'm very impressed with it and we''ll see how it does with my trailer

:safari-rig: :REOutIceFishing: JIMBO

JChatary

Outdoor Daydreamer
I love my Jeep too! 2000 WJ....although I do have a tendency of drooling over the JK Unlimited!

86cj

Explorer
The old CJ I love kind of like a rowdy unreliable kid you visit when the warden allows..The LJ I love like a spouse that always is there for you and is great to look at too.........

Our CJ was a DD for a young couple with no money for Jeep goodies. The LJ is for nice weather (no road salt) and long trips across the country exploring...

grahamfitter

Expedition Leader
I drove my Jeep ('97 TJ) for the first time today in months. The door locks have seized. Again. There is a pool of water in the drivers footwell. Again but is OK because there aren't any carpets. The heater is marginal. As always, and its not even winter yet. Half-shredded leaves blow out the vents. The seats are showing each of their 175,000 miles. Its so noisy you can't hear the radio. Which is convenient because the radio is haunted. Really, what's not to love? :)

Cheers,
Graham

silvergrand

Adventurer
I must admit that I have had a lot of fun/frustration with my 2001 WJ. I'm just about done with my mods...yeah right! Hunting season will slow me down when it comes to additional mods with probable repairs! It's all about learning and exploring.

I never had the teenage "hot rod" that many of my friends had when I was younger (46 now), so I guess I'm having that fun now when the funding is better.

Bigjerm

SE Expedition Society
Got to admit I love it too. Nice to have the go anywhere feeling, the heritage of Jeep (and the Jeep wave), and that look you get from guys trapped in their mini-vans at red lights! This is my 3 Jeep, 2nd Wrangler and the girlfriend drives a Liberty now.

troy

Adventurer
For the longest time I thought true jeep love was of the topless kind. I loved my CJ-5, YJ, TJ.

However, I picked up a '98 XJ as a winter vehicle for the wife about 3 years ago, and slowly started to modify it. It isn't extreme, but it may be the most well-rounded Jeep I've owned. It is cheap as hell to fix, AW4 is the most reliable Jeep automatic, 4.0, and the style never seems to get dated to me. I think I love her too.

98dango

Expedition Leader
i have owned maney jeeps

i loved my first RIP
had an affair with my second
third stuck around a while butt she left me and took half my stuff
4th was taken from me at lunch and never returned
5 it still soon but where in LOVE

this os just the yjs i have had cjs xj mj all have been good rigs

I've owned a '96 XJ for several years, then traded it in. Now I'm back in an XJ, my '98. I think it's "in the cards" for me to be in Jeeps. I think the only other 4x4 I would bother to own would be an '02 -to- '04 WJ with a 4.7L H.O.

Hi, my name is JD, and I love Jeeps :victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater