I said I would post pictures of the Suzuki (I know it's not a cruiser) when I got it.

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
Seth Kendall said:
... so, is this what ExPo guys do on a Friday night instead of painting the town red? Sounds perfect.

Andy, thanks for all the pictures. They are not only making me amped to go, but they are blessing the background of my computer and its screen saver.

No problems, glad you are enjoying the pics. Looking forward to seeing some from your adventures!

chet

island Explorer
very nice! I am building a samurai right now as well. although its a little rustier than yours! If you haven't wheeled a sammy before you will be amazed. they are soo small they fit anywhere! We take alot of quad trails around here and with some careful spotting through trees they fit (as quads keep getting bigger!)

A word of cuation I would not add anything to the tailgate they have a ahrd enough time keeping themselves in place with nothing on them! I have seen lots rip off with the spare on them still.

haven

Expedition Leader
street use

Seth,

I don't see a license plate on your truck. Is your Samuri street legal? If not, what would be required to bring it up to code for street use?

Chip Haven

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
Uber sweet rig !!!

Is there a build thread for this rig? My IFS Tacoma just aint cuttin it for trail use on my hiking treks - a little Samurai would be AWESOME - and man - they are easy to come by too!

Uh -oh - project time...
:elkgrin:

Seth Kendall

Adventurer
Schattenjager said:
Uber sweet rig !!!

Is there a build thread for this rig? My IFS Tacoma just aint cuttin it for trail use on my hiking treks - a little Samurai would be AWESOME - and man - they are easy to come by too!

Uh -oh - project time...
:elkgrin:

There is not a build thread that I know of. Both fortunately and unfortunately I bought this rig completely built already. Andrew Walcker (from this forum) is the original owner. Perhaps, he may have made a thread, or has the pictures and information to help me recreate a build thread. I have not had a lot of opportunities to take this thing out, but, so far, it handles everything I throw at it like cake. I think you will love having one of these. Plus, they are everywhere and parts are so cheap. Let me know if you get into one. I look forward to your project. I have a handful of ideas for simple builds for interior stuff to make the most out of the limited space and will post all my pictures of that.:wings: :wings:

RedDog

Explorer
Very nice! I like it. Interesting too how similar the dash design is to new Jeeps being made so many years later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3