ISO axial scx10 rc truck

Raul B

Explorer
Hey guys I wanted to see if anyone had one of these rc trucks collecting dust. Looking to pick one up for my son and I to play with.

I have 350.00 to spend on one.... Picture for attention.

80dd7015ebb5df7578cf80986c1a0334.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Honu

lost on the mainland
have you looked into the axial RR10 bomber ? kits are about $350
not sure you will find a used one but
check out the tower hobbies sales and such and they offer some great details

we have one and a yeti but the bomber is a ton of fun and easy to control
my boy is 7 so a bit older than 4 but put a bit less battery in and speed wont be a issue ? and even the way they are stock they are not that fast but great fun and climbing etc.. I like it more than the yeti

Hey guys I wanted to see if anyone had one of these rc trucks collecting dust. Looking to pick one up for my son and I to play with.

I have 350.00 to spend on one.... Picture for attention.

80dd7015ebb5df7578cf80986c1a0334.jpg

Raul B

Explorer
have you looked into the axial RR10 bomber ? kits are about $350
not sure you will find a used one but
check out the tower hobbies sales and such and they offer some great details

we have one and a yeti but the bomber is a ton of fun and easy to control
my boy is 7 so a bit older than 4 but put a bit less battery in and speed wont be a issue ? and even the way they are stock they are not that fast but great fun and climbing etc.. I like it more than the yeti

I'm glad you mentioned this. To be honest I don't even know what the difference between these two. I know all about upgrading.. I have spent a ton of money on my e max and it's currently sitting all broken from the last time we uses it.

Honu

lost on the mainland
check em out for sure will be fun to hear what ya think of the bombers after that :)

I'm glad you mentioned this. To be honest I don't even know what the difference between these two. I know all about upgrading.. I have spent a ton of money on my e max and it's currently sitting all broken from the last time we uses it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven