ISO FWC SWIFT

JD7777

Looking to purchase a 4WC Swift. Currently located in Ontario but willing to travel to pick up or import if necessary. Thanks in advance.

sn_85

Observer
Skip the FWC Swift and get this instead. Brand new at a substantial discount and much better quality, performance and durability than a FWC.

JD7777

Skip the FWC Swift and get this instead. Brand new at a substantial discount and much better quality, performance and durability than a FWC.

Thanks for the suggestion sn_85. I have considered them as they seem to be more available than FWC. Canadian FWC dealer told me over 12 months lead time, hence my quest to find used. I like the Camp-M, only issue for my situation is that there don't seem to be options for a "shell" build. I already have a battery system and massive cfx 75 fridge that I'm hoping to fit into something and often the FWC Swifts come less built up, or are easier to unbuild than an OEV.

NikonRon

Adventurer
There is one on Facebook Four Wheel campers page coming up for sale in the spring but it looks like it may be coming with a Tacoma attached. It's a nice rig with custom bed also. Ron

ctrippy

Looking to purchase a 4WC Swift. Currently located in Ontario but willing to travel to pick up or import if necessary. Thanks in advance.

Check out Mule Expedition outfitters. They are FWC Northwest dealer with locations in Washington and Oregon. I believe they have a couple show room display swifts that are new and for sale now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nglatt1

Sent ya a PM JD7777. Going to be putting my 2021 Swift up for sale soon. Nick

Attachments

• DE2F423E-5101-4BB9-B922-CEA77E8BA3B3.jpeg
    DE2F423E-5101-4BB9-B922-CEA77E8BA3B3.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 89

pandArb

I have a FWC finch for sale. Fully loaded. Everything works. Picked it up in January. Logistically getting in and out of the door for my 2 big dogs is not going to work so will need to switch back to a wedge topper. I’m in Michigan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blkcad