Isuzu NPR 4x4 Beast! - Rebelzilla by Rebel Off Road

Jelorian

Adventurer
Crazy looking beastie for sure! Love it! The front bumper could use some of that orange paint like the roll cage, IMHO, but it's a monster for sure! Congrats!

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Wow, pure Dakar stylz.

PS--SEMA wouldn't let you in with your logo too large, or KC HiLites wouldn't let you in their booth with your logo too large?(How could SEMA tell you how large your logo can or can't be?)

REBEL OFF ROAD

Supporting Sponsor
Wow, pure Dakar stylz.

PS--SEMA wouldn't let you in with your logo too large, or KC HiLites wouldn't let you in their booth with your logo too large?(How could SEMA tell you how large your logo can or can't be?)

No SEMA wouldn't allow Zilla in with our logo on because of the size of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REBEL OFF ROAD

Supporting Sponsor
a309dd7fb3ade41c521071a9b2a5624b.jpg

1725021baacf6136131f60c21d70c2b8.jpg

3c876c1939d2acc76b22ddb8da857d7d.jpg

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
Looks pretty dark inside the truck for display in a lighting products company booth ~!?!

Don't know about having bike up that high - wouldn't work up here in the PNW - maybe it does in the SoCal deserts...

Very nice end product!

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
No SEMA wouldn't allow Zilla in with our logo on because of the size of it.

Still not understanding how SEMA can dictate size of logo of your company on your rig. Maybe all logos have to be smaller than the logo of the company in the booth?
Regardless, this truck looks epic. Sweet sweet job Rebel crew.

Pinnacle Campers

Chateau spotter
What's in the back? I don't think we have seen the inside of the box have we?

Perimeter seating and a stripper pole? :ylsmoke:

With those cool steps you guys made its to bad you can't stand up inside....

JDalcour

Observer
That organ tubing reminds me of that photo going around of the really bad weld. looks like the same orange.

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
More pics of the cabin as shown from the outside please. I forget--did you guys build the cabin?

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
Still not understanding how SEMA can dictate size of logo of your company on your rig. Maybe all logos have to be smaller than the logo of the company in the booth?

I think if you are not a "paid" exhibitor than there are restrictions on the use of your logos...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven