Isuzu Trooper DIESEL with WVO kit....

2zmtnz

1986 Isuzu Trooper Turbo Diesel WITH waste vegetable oil kit!!! 4x4, 5spd, AC, CD. 231k miles

This truck runs great and with a bunch of new parts including a brand new fully rebuilt transmission. New bearings, syncros, clutch, rear main seal, Brand new starter, Columbia Transmissions here in Portland did all the transmission work, warranty included for another 12 months!! .Also brand new Gabriel shocks, all four, new fuel filter, front and rear diff oil change, re cored radiator, rebuilt alternator. Boost gauge on dash, Brand new Oregon tags this month good till 12/2013. New Kenwood cd/ ipod control stereohttp://www.crutchfield.com/p_113KDC208U/Kenwood-KDC-208U.html?search=kenwood+decks&nvpair=FFCategory%7c%5brank266150%5dCar+Stereos+%26+Components .

It also has a WVO kit with a separate 11 gal veg tank under the rear seat, heated fuel line, heated fuel filter and electric inline fuel heater, This works great, and saves you money... DRIVE FOR FREE!!

Has upgraded 16" Tacoma wheels

Heavy duty rubber mats

Replaced drivers seat with newer seat (different color, but has seat cover)

I bought this truck with the intention of keeping it for the long haul. But I bought a Cummins for dirt cheap so my plans have changed. As you can see I have put alot of money into making this a reliable daily driver.

This is one of the only SUV's that gets 30+ MPG and can run on Vegetable oil and haul 5 people and all there stuff . These are very rare and hard to find in this good of shape. The truck has lived in the NW for a long time and is virtually rust free.

The eng starts up with ease, even on the coldest morning and has great compression. The turbo spools up nicely and produces 12- 15 pounds of boost.

With all that said it is still a 1986, but over all this is a great rig and with proper care this truck will see another 200+ k miles

I am asking $4300 obo. NO TRADES, NO TIRE KICKER, Must have cash in hand to test drive.

If interested email me your info and I will get back to you.

Truck has 235/85/16 tires on in pic. but will have 245/75/16 wild cats with sale

Link to photos http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e243/keepnitreal2/Isuzu trooper/

addicted56

Adventurer
Who hates you so much to keep flagging you? Might help with any skeptics to explain why that is happening. Otherwise very unique and fairly nice rig. GLWS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy