Jackery Combo Selling Now at Huge Discount

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
IMG_2652.jpeg

Here’s an October Prime Deal for you.

The 1500-watt Jackery now on sale can charge in just one hour and equips you for emergencies or off-road adventures. It can heat up your food, power your AC, project movies, or whip up some coffee.

It’s the newest model, with a 1,070-watt-hour capacity, six ports, and a charging speed of 7.5 times faster than its predecessor, the Explorer 1000.

Amazon.com: Jackery Solar Generator 1000 v2 with 200W Solar Panel(2024 New),1070Wh Portable Power Station LiFePO4 Battery,1500W AC/100W USB-C Output,1Hr Fast Charge for Outdoor,Off-Grid Living,RV,Emergency

Last edited:
As a person that has a pop-up camper on there pick-up truck, and looking for a larger unit.

Any solar generator that does not have an "12v 30amp" DC output (preferable Anderson) port is totally useless......
Jeff

tirod3

Its good timing for folks in the Helene impact zone. With a broken road network getting gas/propane for a generator could be difficult. Of course, geting it delivered at all is the problem. Having reliable back up power you can be sure will work under extreme conditions is always good.

Consider needs and calculate your dollar$ per watt. I just wish more of these had US made panels and lithium mined here. Sadly, the biggest lithium mine in the US is in (iirc) NC and will be shut down for months. Worse, transformers for the grid are a long lead item, and in short supply because of the relief efforts for Ukraine. This hurricane is becoming twice as bad as Katrina as the numbers come in.

While the dockworkers strike is on hold until Jan 15, I would still expect generators to be in high demand for recovery efforts. I saw that with an ice storm here - on the other hand, the next winter my company shipped in a truckload for the next ice storm and didn't sell one. Lessons learned, the grid didnt go down completely, just local spots where trees weren't cut. They were that week.

When you live in small town America, you learn you can't depend on the grid in bad weather, you prepare ahead of time. I can't think of anything I would need to buy to live off grid in an RV for a week, I already have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3